Thursday, July 17, 2014

Priceline Haul!

Hello Lovelies,

Priceline has been having all kinds of amazing sales lately and so here are a few things I've picked up recently:

  • Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in the colour 100 Ivory ($17.95 however I paid half price). For a full review see my last blog post http://misskristeenee.blogspot.com/2014/07/product-review-rimmel-london-match.html
  • Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in the colour 010 Ivory ($13.95 however I paid half price). For a full review see my last blog post http://misskristeenee.blogspot.com/2014/07/product-review-rimmel-london-match.html
  • Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in the colour 030 Double Decker Red ($5.95 however I paid half price)
  • Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss in the colour 07 Silky Red ($4.10)
  • Essence All About Nude Eyeshadow Palette in the colour 01 Nude ($7.10)
  • Covergirl Lashblast Bombshell Volume Mascara in the colour 800 Very Black ($21.95)
  • Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner in the colour Black ($9.95)


So that's all I got. If you would like more reviews on these products let me know!

Happy reading Lovelies,

No comments:

Post a Comment