Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to Uni: OOTD

Hello lovelies,

So to continue my little series on going back to university, I'm posting my Outfit of the Day for the first day back. Today is my first day back and it's a long day. My first class is at 9am, then I have a break from 11am to 5pm before having my final classes ending at 8pm. So I need to dress for the cold mornings and night but also be prepared for the warmer temperatures during the day. This is what I came up with!



The pants are from Glassons, the jumper is from Jay Jays and my shoes are just from Big W. Underneath the jumper I'm actually wearing a plain black long sleeve top from Myer just for extra warmth. The scarf is from Tree of Life. As I said in my last post, my bag is from Equip and my sunglasses are from Valleygirl. I'm wearing very simple jewellery- my usual Armani Exchange watch, some simple diamond looking studs from Lovisa and an assortment of stacked rings also from Lovisa.

I think first impressions are really important so I want to look somewhere in between dressy and casual as not to look sloppy but not pretentious either. I think this outfit finds that balance with the casual shoes and top but the dress pants and bag.

What did you wear on your first day back to school or university? Let me know!

Have a wonderful week lovelies,

No comments:

Post a Comment