Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Rants: Public Transport

Hello lovelies!
Hope you've all been well,

Today's rant is about public transport. In short  I am so sick of buses. Today I was stuck at a shopping centre for an hour because my bus came early and left before scheduled time and so when I got to the stop, it had already left. If you get there early, you are supposed to wait until the scheduled time to leave!

And then there's the rude bus drivers who think they have some right to not be polite. Without sounding racist, it is often the chinese bus drivers who seem to yell in my face and show zero manners. It's as if they are doing me a favour and I owe them when in fact they are doing their job and if they work in public service they should treat the public with respect.

And finally, there's the fact that the government keeps changing the fare structure every two seconds. Not only is it hard to keep up, but it's very inconvenient especially since when they introduce a new system, they don't always introduce concession fares straight away. As someone who doesn't pay full fair it's really annoying to always be behind on the system because the government hasn't updated it for concession.

Ok, I think that's all. Gosh I do not like public transport.


No comments:

Post a Comment