Saturday, June 28, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Sunday Mornings

Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is an outfit of the day post. This morning I went and had breakfast at this wonderful little cheese cafe called The Stinking Bishops in Enmore. For those not from Sydney, Enmore is an inner city suburb that is very chic and hipster and I thought I should dress to match that. It was also freezing this morning! About 12 degrees Celsius  so very cold.

Anyway, here's my depiction of my Sunday Morning outfit of the day! Note that the items shown in the set are NOT the exact items I am wearing but merely depictions. The only exact same things are the watch and the perfume.


So what I was wearing was:

  • Black skinny jeans from Valleygirl
  • A khaki coloured long sleeved t-shirt from K-Mart
  • A black parka jacket with a faux fur lined hood from Myer
  • Black sneaker wedges from Big W
  • A cream scarf from Cotton On
  • Earrings from Lovisa
  • Watch from Armani Exchange at Goldmark.
I know a lot of people don't like sneaker wedges and I hardly wear mine (hence why they are from Big W) but I think it really adds to this look. My bag (not in the picture) was a gift from Serbia. I pulled my hair back into a high pony tail to show off my make up which was a contoured cheek, peachy cheeks and coral lips, with a light brown smokey eye and big lashes.

I hope you like this outfit! Give your feedback below!

Happy reading lovelies,

No comments:

Post a Comment