Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All About Me

Hello Lovelies!

My name is Kristine and welcome to my new blog. I used to have a blog but I was hardly dedicated to the cause but with renewed motivation, here is a new start.



I'm 18, studying a Bachelor of Business (Marketing Communications and Sports Management majors), and a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (Country Major: France). I am a beauty and fashion enthusiast with a major sports fanatic side and a love for books and films. I have the travel bug and have a love affair with Europe (particularly all things French! C'est une belle pays!). You will see these things reflected in my regular blog posts.

I will try to post as often as I can and evenly spread the topics, including some which are highly personal so that you can learn more about me.

You can find me on twitter (@Kristeenee), tumblr (stars-willshine.tumblr.com.au) and instagram (@misskristeenee). Please note that Kristeenee is just an appropriation of my name for URL purposes, it's actually spelled Kristine.

Happy reading lovelies! I hope you enjoy,

Disclaimer: The views and opinions are truly my own. You are entitled to disagree but argument is unlikely to change my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment